Paul Davis will be speaking at AAII Webinar: What you don’t know about Medicare Can Cost You a Lot of Money
October 17, 2020
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
You will learn:
- Why you should be reviewing your Medicare healthcare plans yearly
- Why you should be reviewing the Medicare healthcare plans for your parents or elderly relatives
- What Medicare changes have occurred in 2020 and what will be changing in 2021
Tom Jacobs, J.D. will be speaking: How to Retire on Safe 6%-8% Yields and Keep Your Principal Intact.
You can preregister for the Zoom webinar at:
For more details, see the full flier:
Paul Davis will be speaking on How to Be Prepared for Medicare’s Annual Election Period.
- How to find the facts on existing coverage.
- Is it time to make a change?
- Learn about low-income subsidies.
- Learn about considerations when selecting a Medicare supplement plan.
Hadas Abouaf will discuss Safety with Medications.
Evan Press will discuss Annuity Basics: Understanding Moving Parts
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
11:00 am-12:30 pm
To register now, go to:
For more details, see the full flyer:
WEBINAR SPONSORED THROUGH
An educational introduction to (or refresher) about Medicare and Medicare health plan options Do you feel confused or a bit uneasy about this topic? You’re not alone.
Every person we talk to has some level of confusion or anxiety. There’s lots of terminology that’s used in describing Medicare and Medicare health plans that’s confusing.
To sign up, call 818-705-2345 or email email@example.com.
See the flyer with full details.
Paul’s wife Rande also won for best hair salon, her 15th time as a winner.
Thanks to all who voted!